This gorgeous salad is so colorful and perfect for any warm-weather gathering or even a quick lunch. Plus it features some of our summer faves: Peel ‘n Eat Shrimp + Fresh Juicy Peach Slices + Watermelon Radishes. The shrimp gives us all those seaside, beachy vibes—even when we aren’t on vacay.
- 2 qt. water
- 4 tablespoons plus 1/4 tsp. kosher salt, divided
- 1 pound peeled and deveined raw medium shrimp
- 8 ounces baby red potatoes, quartered
- 3 tablespoons Champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic (about 2 garlic cloves)
- 2 teaspoons minced shallot
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cups sliced fresh peaches (from about 3 peaches)
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce hearts (from about 4 lettuce hearts)
- 2 cups thinly sliced watermelon radishes (from about 4 to 6 radishes)
How to Make It
Combine water and 2 tablespoons of the salt in a large saucepan; bring to a boil over high. Remove from heat. Add shrimp; cover and let stand until shrimp curl and turn pink, about 3 minutes. Remove shrimp from liquid, and cool on a wire rack on a baking sheet, about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine potatoes, 2 tablespoons of the salt, and water to cover in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high; reduce heat to medium-low, and cook until potatoes are fork tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and cool 10 minutes.
Whisk together Champagne vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, shallot, herbs, celery seeds, mustard seeds, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Gradually add oil, whisking constantly.
Toss shrimp with 2 tablespoons of dressing; let stand 10 minutes. Toss peaches with 2 tablespoons of dressing; let stand 10 minutes.
Combine potatoes, romaine, and radishes in a large bowl. Toss with 2 tablespoons of dressing. Stir in shrimp and peaches. Divide mixture evenly among 6 plates; sprinkle with pecans. Drizzle with remaining dressing, and serve immediately.