1. There’s only enough garlic for flavor, not to make your breath smell.
2. It’s hearty enough for even the bro-iest of bros to feel full.
3. Bacon gives it that extra fancy something.
Loaded with sautéed chicken breasts and crispy bacon, this hearty spaghetti recipe will please even the pickiest eaters. Feel free to use either spaghetti or angel hair (as in the video).
- 12 oz. spaghetti or angel hair
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 slices bacon
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 c. diced tomatoes (canned or fresh)
- 3 c. baby spinach
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 1/3 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Fresh basil, for garnish